WHAT IS COVERED UNDER WARRANTY
American Blade Works warrants our products against defects in materials and workmanship. This warranty applies for one year from date of original purchase. In the case of a covered warranty defect, American Blade Works will choose at our discretion to either repair or replace with a comparable model and configuration. We reserve the right to determine what model(s) are comparable at the time of replacement. Warranty is non-transferable.
WHAT VOIDS THE WARRANTY
Unauthorized repair, modification, or customization voids this warranty.
- Knives that have been altered from their original configuration which includes, but is not limited to electrical or heat anodization, sanding, polishing, sand blasting, part swapping, blade regrinding
- Knives that have structural damage caused by, but not limited to abuse, misuse, accident, modification, lock bar adjustments
WHAT IS NOT COVERED UNDER WARRANTY
This warranty does not cover defects or damage arising from improper use or maintenance, normal wear and tear, accident or external causes.
- Knives that have structural damage caused by, but not limited to abuse, misuse, accident, modification, lock bar adjustments, striped screws.
- Knives that have cosmetic damage from normal wear and tear which includes, but is not limited to worn or faded anodization, scratches, dents, chips
- Knives that have developed poor action caused by, but not limited to bent blades, uneven wear patterns in the detent track, user lock bar adjustments
- Blade "play" (side to side and front to back) and lock rock due to wear and tear.
- Replacing lost knife components which includes, but is not limited to screws, washers, pivots, spacers.
- Blade sharpening or reshaping